Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Coat Hooks


It all started with this post from Cool Mom Picks talking about this cool little Robot Coat Hook. My curiosity was piqued and I decided to do some research into other cool, interesting coat hooks. Seems like a lot of people had the same question.

Check out this post from ApartmentTherapy.com - responding to a user question about.."cool coat hooks."
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/good-questions/good-questions-cool-coat-rack-for-picky-people-008144

If your taste is a little bit more wacky and out there, I loved some of these in this post on weburbanist.com
http://weburbanist.com/2008/11/03/coat-racks-and-modern-hat-rack-designs/

Although I couldn't find a picture on the site, my local favorite is Kasala and I remember seeing some nice coat hooks there.
Finally, I need to confess that on my last trip to Vancouver, BC, we stumbled upon this shop - NOOD (it stands for New Objects of Desire) and I ended up buying a few of their Hangmen coat hooks, mostly because I thought the name was cute. The hooks themselves are pretty cute but they are sitting in the cabinet, waiting to be put up and actually be of use in the house. So browse, enjoy and if you end up getting some stuff, hang it up right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment