Friday, June 12, 2009

Tingle Stools and Sno-Cone Cocktails


It is HOT in Seattle these days and no, I am NOT going to complain. Even though there is no air conditioning at most homes and my car is usually burning up after I return to it from shopping or work or anything, I will still not complain about the glorious, wondrous heat. With the hot weather come (hopefully) outdoor BBQs, deck parties and summery cocktails. So here is the daily round up for summery days ahead.

Head over to Design*Sponge today to check out these tingle stools by luxxbox. She provides a full rundown of why she likes them - all valid reasons. I love the colors - very cute and modern. I went to the luxxbox site and found other interesting stuff too.

Stay on design*sponge and check out the Before and After Makeover of this bedroom. I couldn't do this if Puneet took a yearlong business trip, forget 2 weeks. But if you are artistically inclined, get inspired and get going.

Check out the Gourmet magazine site to find the recipe for Madras cocktail. It looks like a snocone & you can tell me how it tastes.

Next stop - Apartment Therapy. I loved this article on summer drinks and lovely dispensers for them.

Hope you have fun enjoying these summer finds. I'm off to a training today and then helping out at Arjun's school for "Taste of Japan" They have octopus on the menu - hopefully my kids will be more adventurous eaters than me. Have a sunny, warm weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment